WSET Wine Education Week
септември 10 @ 6:00 am - септември 15 @ 7:30 pm500mkd
Help celebrate 50 years of WSET in 2019 by attending any or all of Wine Ways’s mini classes. Sign-up now before all the seats are taken. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All classes include tastings. Must be 18 or over to attend.
Price: 1 class 500 mkd
2 classes 850 mkd
3 classes 1200 mkd
4 classes 1500 mkd
Classes held at Wine Way’s Wine School located at Anton Popov 8, 1000, Skopje
VINE TO GLASS
Want to know more about wine but don’t know where to start? This introductory tasting provides you with the skills to start tasting wines like a true professional.
- Tuesday, 10/9/19 at 6:00-7:30pm (class in Macedonian)
- Wednesday , 11/9/19 at 6:00-7:30pm (class in English)
DECIPHERING WINE LABELS
Do you ever panic about picking the wrong bottle? Discover how to judge a bottle by the lable and gain the confidence to choose what you’re looking for.
- Thursday, 12/9/19 at 6:00-7:30pm (class in Macedonian)
- Friday, 13/9/19 at 6:00-7:30pm (class in English)
FINDING THE PERFECT MATCH
Explore how the key components in food – acidity, salt and sweetness – impact the way we taste wine. Learn skills that can be applied to any menu or wine list.
- Saturday, 14/9/19 at 1:00-2:30pm (class in English)
- Saturday, 14/9/19 at 6:00-7:30pm (class in Macedonian)
Ever wondered why Riojas can taste so different? Or what makes your glass of Chardonnay taste butter? Learn how ageing wines in barrels and bottles can impact the taste of the wine you drink.
- Sunday, 15/9/19 from 1:00-2:30pm (class in Macedonian)
- Sunday 15/9/19 from 6:00-7:30pm (class in English)