Introduction to Tasting
There’s no right or wrong way to enjoy your wine. It’s this simple — do you like what you’re drinking or you don’t. That said, there’s a systematic way to taste wine that reveals more about the wine in your glass, even before you start drinking.
We understand that the tasting can seem intimidating, so we’re going to break it down for you, leaving you feeling comfortable and confident. Cheers!
- What do you get: Taste 4/6 wines and learn how to taste wine like a pro! Every step of the tasting will be guided by Your Host – Petar Velickovic, Certified Sommelier and WSET Educator.
- Price: starting from 450/600 MKD pp. (*note: The price is created based on a group of 12 people. Please contact us for more details.)
Sample wine list:
- Welcome drink: Prosecco
- German Riesling
- French Pinot Noir
- Spanish Tempranillo
- Portuguese Touriga Nacional
- Spanish Monastrell
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
- Up to one week before the tasting you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Within one week of the tasting fees are non-refundable.