Wine Tour Around Europe
Visiting wine regions in Europe is a dream for every wine connoisseur. No need to pack your bags. At this wine tasting, we will bring the classic wine regions to YOU!
Join us for a memorable evening with wines from France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Germany. The varieties that we are going to taste originate from these regions, and, of course – this is where they give their best!
So, we present:
- Germany’s leading grape variety – Riesling
- Tempranillo – grape variety most commonly associated with Spain, and, something very interesting – their organic Monastrell
- Italy’s famous Prosecco
- Touriga Nacional – considered by many to be Portugal’s finest.
- France’s Pinot Noir – world’s most popular light-bodied red, known as – the holy grail of grapes.
You can decide for yourself which you love the most!
– What do you get: Taste 4/6 wines and learn how to taste wine like a pro! Every step of the tasting will be guided by Your Host – Petar Velickovic, Certified Sommelier and WSET Educator.
– Price: starting from 450/600 MKD pp. (*note: The price is created based on a group of 12 people. Please contact us for more details.)
Sample wine list:
- Welcome drink: Prosecco
- German Riesling
- French Pinot Noir
- Spanish Tempranillo
- Portuguese Touriga Nacional
- Spanish Monastrell
Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received, we cannot take provisional bookings.
- Up to one week before the tasting you will receive a refund less 10%.
- Within one week of the tasting fees are non-refundable.